Bitcoin has rightly been compared to a whale that is engulfing up more and more investments in its fold, and the size of it is increasing day by day. However, why the Bitcoin current value is so hard to determine? All of us know that although there were a few falls here and there, the net prices have soared up ultimately. However, these pits here and there, and that too very large ones, are the ones that make well for the answer of why the Bitcoin current value is so hard to determine. Furthermore, the stakes in Bitcoin usually are so high, that even small changes in the current value of the Bitcoin, can affect your at the end of the day Balance sheet considerably. So traders are always interested in knowing the exact current value always, before the place some trade order.
Why the Bitcoin Current Value Is So Hard To Determine
By analyzing why the Bitcoin current value is so hard to determine, one can understand some of the physics behind it, and thus can be in a position to make a better judgement.
1. Never Sleeps: Like any other crytocurrency market, Bitcoin also never sleeps. It is functional day and night, 24 cross 7, all year around. So this makes it very difficult to determine the current value, as that also keeps on changing every moment.
2. High Stakes: Usually it so happens, that while trading some commodity or instrument, very small rice changes can be ignored. But when it comes to Bitcoin, the investments are usually very high, which means even small fluctuations would add up to big rofits or losses, and as such, one cannot ignore these. This is a self evident answer to the fact as to why the Bitcoin current value is so hard to determine.
3. Varies: Why the Bitcoin current value is so hard to determine is also due to the fact that there are many exchanges that allow for buying and selling of Bitcoin. Each exchange has its own rate, and that also keeps on changing from time to time. So as a result, this determining becomes all the more difficult.
4. Market News: Market news is something that affects the price of Bitcoin by leaps and bounds. Even a tiny news can change the whole trading scenario and as such it is one of the main reasons as to why the Bitcoin current value is so hard to determine.
5. Interlinking: Interlinking of all these factors, further forms a kind of network, that is difficult to predict and understand, but that keeps on affecting the price of Bitcoin.
How to Determine Bitcoin Current Value
Considering the factors that why the Bitcoin current value is so hard to determine, many people are opting for ready-made services from companies like executium.com. These are teams of expert professionals, who work full fledged on working out the prices at a given point of time, and so give you very accurate and reliable figures.