Before we begin with what is arbitrage betting, let us clarify one thing, that it is absolutely legal. The reason is that the investor is doing nothing but exploiting the price differences that exist in various markets. So let us understand, what actually “Arbitrage Betting” is and how it functions.
Arbitrage Betting- The know How
Arbitrage Betting is popularly known by the jargon “Arbing” and it is the arbitrage arising out of different betting markets. It is the plot of simultaneously placing bets on all possible outcomes of an event, at an aftermath that guarantee profits, whatever be the outcome. Usually, a bookmaker prefers to close an account, if it finds that the investor is arbing. However, in today’s scenario, with a number of websites and other platforms allowing it, it has become difficult for bookmakers to check this practice of arbing. Not the least, at the same time, the scams and risk of hacking has also increased sufficiently so that it has placed the bettor’s bet at risk as well. Furthermore, the practice of arbing is no more just confined to traditional sports or gambling with cash, it has penetrated the financial market as well, especially cryptocurrency and Bitcoin.
Arbitrage Betting- How To Do
Consider the following situation:
1. Suppose there are different betting companies involved in an event, and this is most often the case.
2. Say that there can be three different outcomes of the event.
3. The investor invests in any three of the betting companies, betting on a different outcome with each company, thus covering all the three scenarios.
4. Now whatever be the outcome, the investor will definitely make some profit.
5. The only condition is that his proceeds are greater than the sum total of all the three bets that he made, plus the transaction charges involved.
6. You can even use Bitcoins to bet, as many websites have started accepting this cryptocurrency for arbing.
Bitcoin Arbing is Even More Fun
Today, as markets expand and the boundaries break, BTC has even entered the arbing domain. And there are many advantages that it offers:
1. You can never be banned for arbing, unlike traditional arbing platforms, because the accounts are anonymous.
2. There is a huge variation among different sites, and this leads to large profit making if you have enough to invest.
3. You are not restricted by geographical boundaries, as BTC arbing can be done online from any corner of the world.
The only consideration, when you are trading with BTC for arbing, is that the transaction times must be real quick for you to actually make some profit. So for that it is advisable to go with platforms that offer fast and reliable BTC transactions. Now this is a difficult choice to make, as there are hundreds of companies online, proclaiming that they would double or triple our Bitcoins with arbing for sure. However, the reality is a bit different. Hence, better go with some tried and tested consulting firms and services providers, like executium.com is such an ally. It is a first of its kind trading platform, which offers you a portfolio of services like BTC arbing, crypto arbitrage, arbitrage funding, options trading and alike.